Saturday, July 17, 2021

Flowers Around My Yard

 

Sharing a few recent photo's taken around my yard.
It's been so darn hot I've been limiting myself as well
as the westies time outdoors.
Stargazer ... our favorite flower.
I've only seen 2 butterflies this summer.

Our ginkgo tree is not happy this summer and it may
be on it's way out.  This is sad.

Limelight hydrangea




Our wildflowers are still going strong.
We have plants still growing and may not actually bloom
until next year.

Today my plan is ... finish working with the Express Tracks fabric
and the baby flannel collection so I can get pictures to turn in.


2 comments:

  1. I love stargazer lilies, too! Limelights are the star of our backyard. They are huge this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete