Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Unicorns, BlueBirds & Angel Cats

 

This is a quick little quilt I whipped up for the kids
camp next year.  I try and make them fun and happy 
since the kids are dealing with so much.  The sky fabric
is glitter fabric and I'm sure whoever gets this
quilt will love it.
Work in progress ... bluebird quilt panel.
Just finished the braid strips for the top and bottom
of the quilt.  They still need to be cut.  Next
 is to decide what to do on the sides of the panel.
With several angel cat blocks leftover I decided
to insert them into the back fabric which is 
from the William Morris collection.
All is sewn together and I still want to add
a tiny border around the sides.
I love this quilt and hate to give it away but
I must since I can't keep them all.

1 comment:

  1. Those cat angels are adorable. The bird panel is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete