Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Trip to Ephrata, PA

 Wilson was kind enough to accompany me on a road trip
to Hinkletown Sewing in Ephrata, PA.  This was the trip to turn in my
old machine and pick-up all the goodies that came with my
new machine [that they didn't have the night I purchased my
machine].  The goodies were indeed worth the trip alone.

While I love the fabric for the anniversary edition 
quilt I have no desire to use the pattern suggested.
 Fancy gold scissors and rotary cutter in a nicely
designed 125th anniversary tin.
 Derby checking out the tin box.
 The roller bag is for my machine and the smaller bag on
the left is for accessories.  The picture of the anniversary
quilt and pattern is in a nice book with detailed instructions. 
While at Hinkletown Sewing I picked up two 1/4" sewing
feet [I really needed], 2 packages of needles and extra
bobbins.  The B770QE has larger than normal bobbins and 
has sensors on one side that will notify you when
the bobbin is getting low on thread.   I can't wait to have a
block of time to sit down and do some serious sewing.

1 comment:

  1. I like that set witht he scissors and rotary cutter. My machine tells you when the bobbin is getting empty and it's kind of a pain in the butt. It's nice to know I'm going to run out of thread but it will stop sewing say bobbin is running low and you have to push a button to continue on. I try to get to the end of a seam before it runs out completely and have to stop start a lot.

    ReplyDelete