Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thinking of Valentine's Day

Okay, I'm finally starting to feel better ... now here comes the snow!
I have to admit the westies did well with the few days of quiet in the house but I can tell they need to run the deck for exercise.  So, let the snow begin ... the westie need to play! 
It amazing how pets can just flop down anyplace or anytime and sleep.  That doesn't work for me ... so I've been thinking ahead to Valentine's Day.
Two hand-painted wine glasses were a gift from Wilson as well as a matching round plate.
But the big question is ...
Should we join the rest of the world and go out to dinner on Valentine's Day
 ... or ...
Should we have a dinner party here? The debate begins!
Two big red beaded Valentine hearts decorate the top of our cabinet. 
And ... if we should have a dinner party I may use this set of china ... but then again ... I think our William-Sonoma classic white dishes with red napkins would be more festive. 
Saving these for a spring dinner party would be best. 
By: Urania Bailey
I want to be an angel.
And with the angels stand,
A crown upon my forehead,
A harp within my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment