Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Me & My Singer

Me & my Singer sewing machine worked together to create
Bandannas for Rescued Paws (Julep & Derby don't mind that I use their grooming table as a sewing table from time to time.)
After the fabric is cut and pinned (right sides together), the next step is to sew the sides together.  Then it's time to clip off the excess fabric from the points and flip over to the right side. 
I have 41 bandannas in this stack ... next step is to press them flat so I can sew the top edge closed.
~~ .. ~~
~~ Photo's From My Sister Debby ~~ 
Above is a sample of what Debby has completed 'for the cause' ... and ... below is the new fabric she found that is waiting to be cut and finished.  Thank you Debby for all your time and effort to help support Bandannas for Rescued Paws.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to know how you make these as I would love to make one or two for Pinky my westie.
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete