Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inspecting My Work!

 Julep .. -- .. my little helper and inspector.
 Checking stitches to be sure they are nice and neat.
Ready for more to check and double check.
We want those Bandannas for Rescued Paws to be as perfect as possible
for those doggies in need.  I don't know exactly how many I have done .. so stay tuned for the final count!
Derby wants to know ... just what an inspector does.
..--..-..-..--..
It's that time of year when I love to take outside photo's.
Ms. Frog on the front porch greets our guests.

.. Day Lilies ..


A look through the Zebra Grass onto Leadenham Creek.


.. Oak Leaf ..


Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers and Julep is such a good helper. Everyone should have a little Westie helper :)

    ReplyDelete