Saturday, August 20, 2011

10 Simplicity Patterns for $10

 Hey Julep ...
Mommy Katie has been so busy sewing ...
I hope she doesn't forget about us.
 Needless to say I'm going to put those thoughts right out of your head about being so busy sewing I could forget about the westies ... that would never happen in a million years.  

I did leave the westies home while I took a quick trip to JoAnn's for their big Simplicity pattern sale of $1.00 per pattern, limit of 10.  I also found two new pieces of fall fabric and purchased a 1/2 yard of each.  I'm looking at making a jacket or coat with the quilted fabric ... with the help of my sister.
 Last night I studied the pattern envelopes and decided to start with simple Simplicity first.  I also cut out four pair of basic slacks and one very basic shift dress.
 Here are the rest of the patterns.
I hope to get good enough at sewing to figure out how to make all these various outfits.  Did I tell you I ordered the book ... Sewing for Dummies?

 I think Wilson is still scratching his head in disbelief about all this sewing.

 When I glanced at my receipt from JoAnn's it read ... 
You Saved $157.93
WoW ... I LiKeD ThAT
Julep doing the perimeter check while I finish up this post.
Have a Happy Saturday
I'm off to start sewing those cute little pants.

1 comment:

  1. We all know that no Westie would ever allow anyone to forget about them :)
    That was some bargain on those patterns. Major savings there.

    ReplyDelete