Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Like Fashion Week Around Here!

 These are the final items I picked up from my sister Debby today.  A million thanks go out to her and her efforts in making the many items for the auction.
 I have to say it feel like I'm in the middle of Fashion Week here.  Sorting, packing, matching items together, taking final photo's and last but not least making a contact sheet of EVERYTHING to enclose.
 So ... I better get myself back to work as the 4pm mailing deadline on Monday will soon be here.



We are looking forward to our trip to Asheville at the end of the week and some rest and relaxation.

Next up on my schedule of things to do ... pack for the mountains.  Oh, in case you're wondering the westies are going with us to see the sights and smell the smells of the mountain air.  Wondering if Asheville has any fabric stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment