Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just Julep

 Julep having fun first thing this morning running through the leaves on the deck.  We're happy the entire deck is enclosed for them.  With this freedom they get plenty of exercise throughout the day and go to sleep by 7pm!
 I got Julep's attention when I said ... who wants breakfast.
They both know the word breakfast and after they're finished they have a few dried blueberries.

 I like the way the sun is hitting Julep's front.
Julep is really looking good ... but she is a real barker. We are trying (our best) to teach her it's not okay to bark (just for the sake of barking).  I know she can hear and see things (I can't) but it's annoying (especially) in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable dog! I've always loved Westies. Maybe someday I'll have one. I found your blog through The House of Edward. Enjoyed the visit!

    ReplyDelete