Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The UPS Box I Shouldn't Have Opened From Swarovski


When Wilson & I start ordering our Christmas presents we will say ... now don't open any boxes that aren't addressed to you ... but this year ... my darling husband didn't say anything because he didn't think his packages would arrive as soon as they did ... so when all the boxes arrived I started opening and guess what I found!
  
Celebrating 20 years of the much-loved Annual Edition Christmas Ornament, this exquisitely crafted star sparkles in clear crystal. It hangs elegantly on a white satin ribbon with a silver-tone metal tag showing the year of issue. The perfect way to commemorate any special occasion in 2011, this beautiful decoration makes a treasured gift for your loved ones.



This angelic beauty sparkles in fully faceted clear crystal with Crystal Moonlight wings. She holds a delicate rose in Light Rose crystal and her skirt is engraved with the year of issue 2011. 

I have a nice collection of crystal snowflakes
and crystal angels which were all gifts from Wilson.
Each year I pick just the right spot on our tree to display them.
You just can't go wrong giving a girl sparkles of any kind!  

1 comment: