Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting Ready For ...

Derby 
It's been a busy day around this house for sure!
I'm totally exhausted trying to get ready for the holidays.
 Been writing cards, wrapping presents, mailing boxes, etc., etc., etc.
and haven't even started my cooking baking yet!
 Helping me make the bed.
 No wonder it takes me so long to do things!
 Watching the construction crew through the woods
as they work on our next door neighbor's roof.
 Camellia in Bloom
 Geese flying below the clouds.
Just happened to catch this at the right time.
Christmas Camellia in Bloom
Actually there are a lot of things blooming this time
of year that shouldn't be - I think it has to do with
the warmer than normal temps we've been having.

4 comments:

  1. I'm way behind on getting things done here. I'm not going to worry about it though. What gets done gets done and what doesn't, doesn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm tired just reading about your workload! No wonder you needed a rest on the bed. We are way behind on our Xmas preparations 'down under'. I find it very hard to get as excited about Xmas here as I did in Ireland - I just feel it needs to be cold and wet and snowy for it to be really Xmas! However, I'm still rather excited about my presents - rumour has it I'm going to be receiving some very special treats (organic, home made) and a new Kong. Love your blog and my Two Legged One said to say that you are both adorable.

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  3. .,Just like you we're also busy preparing for our Christmas holidays....I'm so excited.,I bet you too were excited.


    Dog Fence
    It's all about Bichon Frise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Derby is lots of help! ;P

    ReplyDelete