Saturday, March 10, 2012

 Doesn't Derby look cute in this new little hat I made?
[of course it's for the American Girl doll]

 I've been in an apron making mood.
One will go to my sister Debby for her next give-a-way.
 I made a dress from of this fabric and had enough
left over to make an apron.
 Julep told me she wants her own Facebook page
and I said ... isn't having your own personal
blog enough for you!
 Pout ... Pout ... Pout
 Quilting 201
I started the next series of quilting classes Tuesday night.
We're making a quilt called Jacob's Ladder & this is my homework ...
  making perfect 4-1/2" squares.  The 4 block squares [on the
right] are now going to be sewn to the 2 triangle squares [on the left].
 Checking and trimming the raw edges.
 I've got my work cut out for me this weekend
... but it's fun. 

2 comments:

  1. The hat is way cuter on Derby than it will be on a doll!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which is cuter, Derby in that hat or Julep pouting. I'll have to declare it a tie :)

    ReplyDelete