Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sewing Saturday ... And ... Sunday

 Originally I chose this fabric to use in my quilt but the
colors and pattern didn't work.
 What didn't work for my quilt worked beautifully 
for an American Girl drop waist dress.
 Easter Skirts and Tops With Matching Headbands
 Pants and Headband
 Short Sleeve Top
I'm going to try my hand at making a floppy hat.
Apron
My first attempt at making an apron
and I have to say ... it's really cute!

All in all I had a great weekend sewing
up a storm and playing with the westies.
 I look forward to one day making
something for little old me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my 100th follower. Your dolls clothes are adorable. I my next life I want to be one of your doggies... you love and take care of those guys so well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the clothes looks great and I love the apron. With all the doll clothes you've been making it should be easy to make something for yourself

    ReplyDelete