Yes, Derby once again the Fabric Fairy graced us with
her presence and left many beautiful fabrics to
magically turn into American Girl clothing.
Favorite Fairy Facts
▪ Fairies size ranges, from tiny fairies smaller than fireflies
to powerful forces that guide the wind
▪ Fairies love fresh flowers and laughter, this attracts them
▪ Fairies live on islands, hollow trees, under toad stools,
where streams divide or border hedges
▪ To discover the portal to their world, you must walk nine times
around a suspected place on a full moon night
▪ A ripple in the water or sudden chill often indicates their presence
▪ They are passionately fond of music, bells and jingles!
▪ They play melodies which are haunting and wistful
▪ Fairies love to dance & SEW American Girl clothing!!
▪ The disappearance of small objects can be a clue they have been visiting
▪ They can make themselves visible or invisible and can change their
shapes and sizes but May Day, Midsummer’s Eve,
and Halloween are good times to see them
▪ Children – particularly young girls – are most likely to see these little people
▪ They live to be several hundred years old and
they like honey, milk, and nectar
The Fabric Fairy left these tiny buttons & trim also!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES?
I DO ... I DO ... I DO
Fresh flowers and laughter are the best ways of attracting
fairies to you for as we know just as each flower
has its own fairy each tear that is shed from
laughter creates a new fairy.