Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Westies Playing in my Fabric!

 Because I've been spending a lot of time in my
sewing loft {while Wilson is on travel this week}
the westies are spending time in my loft as well.
{wait to you see ALL the AG clothing I've made}
 Some fabric-holics {yes, I will freely admit I AM one}
like to fold their fabrics nice & neat and
store by color, season, design, holiday, etc.,
but I like to press my fabric {as soon as I get it
home} and hang the pieces on non-slip hangers in my 
dressing room {or should I say fabric room}.

 The westies have zero regard for my fabric. 
 They play, bark, talk and have a good old time
in between the hanging fabric.
 It's a good thing westies are a non-shed
breed of dog ... or they would be in real trouble.
 Of course they also like to play between my hanging
pants {and my brand new dress I'll be wearing
to an outside wedding in August}.
Julep
 Julep 

 Beauty from the garden.

This morning I was doing a little 'blog hopping' 
and went to visit Ann at 
{Ann also has a westie}
She mentioned a new {and free} collage
website so I just had to try it out.  
Thanks Ann for sharing the website info. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY
&
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY

3 comments:

  1. We love the 4th picture from the end. Have a great day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two sure know how to have a good time. I love the collage you put together. The flowers are all so pretty. Glad you had fun there and thanks for the mention

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the heck do you get on that table!!!! I need to know because I'm running out of places to hide from this monster! Also, can you please send your groomer to me. He does a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete