Sunday, February 10, 2013

Squirrels & Scotties & Westies ... On My!

 You're probably saying to yourself what in the heck
does the word Sciuridea mean ... anyone have a guess?
Well, it's the scientific name for the plain old backyard squirrel.
 The squirrel that Derby is watching.
 Should I order this book for the westies?
 Oh ... they are watching, waiting, and praying that
squirrel gets a little closer.
...
From Squirrels we move on to Scotties!
 I finished the piecing of this quilt several months ago
but never finished the quilting part and the binding until now.
 I like this so much I'm planning on keeping it
for myself ... unless some Scottie Rescue begs me for it.

 Derby ... those Scottie dogs are bigger than you are!

Keep dreaming Derby.
We'll see how you do with Betsy the Scottie at your next 
grooming session.  Betsy the Scottie is on her way to the 
Westminster Dog Show in New York City.  I believe Betsy is either
#2 or #3 in the United States.  We'd love to see Betsy &
handler Rebecca Cross win BOB at Westminster.
Check your local listings ... I think Terriers are on
Tuesday night.

4 comments:

  1. You get groomed with a winning scotty. I will definitely watch for Betsy. I am sure someone with speak for that quilt.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke would probably enjoy watching those squirrels with Julep and Derby.
    That Scotty quilt is great. I don't blame you for keeping that one for yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to the day, Squirrels. I am licking my chops as I type. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful quilt.... Max would love it too.

    Have a great day.

    hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete