Sunday, February 24, 2013

Turtles ... Who Has Turtles?

 Yesterday was a rainy day so I took the opportunity to finished
another quilt while Derby slept in his little pink bed.

 Derby went from his bed to the quilt top that
WAS once perfectly pressed.


 To grandmother's house this shall go.
Grand Mom Dot will give this quilt to a relative
who has a real passion for turtles.
I hope she likes it!

 I have to say I love the way this turned out.
Cheerful and happy.
 The back ... I can only do simple quilting designs.
Not sure if I have the patience for anything more detailed.
Off to do another sewing project so have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rainy days and quilting go together well :) Another beautiful quilt. I love the colors in this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice and cozy. I'd love to nap on it.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sure turtle girl will love it. Pawsome! Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder Derby wanted to sleep on that quilt - it looks amazing! Those colours are wonderful, I would have napped on it too if I had a chance although She says it looks far too lovely to be slept on!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete