Monday, April 8, 2013

What's Blooming In Bozman

 #2 Westie ... That's Derby
loving the sunshine and cooler temps
after breakfast this morning.
 I should make the time to sit outside in the
sunshine and relax with the westies
before the pollen starts.  
 A Facebook Funny
 This is for Kaitlyn.
A simple {already smocked} sundress.
All made from 1 yard of fabric.  I also made
 2 outfits for her American Girl doll from
leftover scraps to match her dress.
I had Kaitlyn's dress done in 10 minutes!
 I ran out of boxes!
Quilts are ready be mailed today
to the Westie Rescue groups
 for May fund raising events.  
 Bunny in the Yard
What's in Bloom in Bozman

 The Osprey Returns
Looks like the nest may 
still be under construction.



 Julep ... Watching Me
 Derby doing the same!
 Walking Stick Plant

Right On ... couldn't have
said that any better.

5 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely sprung your way. We have sun and I have been out squirrel chasing and getting some rays at the same time. LOL the last funny is too true. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress that is. I can't believe how fast you whipped that up but then after all the doll clothes you've been making you can probably almost do it with your eyes closed...lol
    Love all those flowers. Our forsythia is still completely bare.
    I like the Maxine cartoon. She cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are enjoying your birthday week. Happy Birthday.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this website from my pal who shared with me regarding this website and
    at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very
    informative articles at this time.

    Also visit my site - www.building-bridges.is

    ReplyDelete
  5. The matching clothes are so happy! And springlike! Just lovely. Is the osprey this near your yard? And you can watch her build the nest? Now I have heard of a Walking Stick insect, but not a plant!!!

    ReplyDelete