Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday

 Did you know Julep's full name is Tribeca Julep Moon?
She loves to watch the yard from the second floor window.
You just never know what's going to run by.
 Julep is sorta bored today because the sun isn't shining
and we've been having on and off again rain.
 I'm donating this quilt to Westie Rescue Austin, Texas.
They are having an auction on Facebook starting today to help
raise money for two westies that need a lot of
medical attention.  I won't go into detail, but it's a pretty sad story.
 So ... I'm starting the Facebook bidding at $50.00 which is
pretty reasonable considering the fabric and time I put into it.
 Back of the quilt.
 Bricks & Sticks
Found a tiny picture in a quilters magazine showing
this quilt pattern and said to myself ... I can make this.
Since I didn't have the block sizes I made them up.
This was so easy I'm going to start another one this weekend.
Wild Wyatt's 
How could I not buy this bag of westie treats?
Friday Funny
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love that quilt. The fabric is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD that cartoon made me snort! Hope you get some rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the auction and we hope the sun is out for you today. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete