Sunday, August 18, 2013

All In A Days Work

 Yeap ... it was bath time for the westies.
First up ... Princess Julep
 Julep really didn't need a bath
... but little stink-pot Derby did!
So ... if I was going to make a mess
grooming one then why not 
just do them both and get it over with.

 Julep, playing the grand mom card isn't
going to work this time.

 Notice how she is pretending to be
interested in something outside?  Well, there
is nothing outside - she is trying to tell me
she doesn't want her teeth brushed or her
ears cleaned or her feet trimmed.

 Two westies nice and clean.
 A favorite new treat.
A small sampling of what I used today.
The westies actually have more lotions 
and shampoo's than I do ... but they are
worth every cent I spend on them.
Next I'll have to show you all
the supplements they have - of course
it's more than Wilson & I take.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes not the dreaded B??????? I am off now to hide under the sofa. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete