Saturday, August 31, 2013

Three Quilts & The Westies

 I'm so excited ... I finally received by Nikon D5100
back from the Nikon repair center.  If you remember it fell off
a stack of fabric with the flash in the upright position
 which is not a good thing to happen ... $200.00 later!
So, I'm back in the saddle taking pictures once again.
 The westies just came in from baking on the deck.
 QUILT #1
This quilt I actually just completed.
I'm posting a series of 3 quilts so Westie Rescue Atlanta 
can choose the one they like.  This will be a donation 
to help them with their fall fund raising event.

 All the extended lap quilts are approx. 44" wide x 2 yards long.
These are all laying across a queen size bed for size reference.

 QUILT #2




 QUILT #3



My little helper Derby studying the fabric.  He's trying
 to help me make my fabric selections for my next sewing project.

... Wishing You A Great Labor Day Weekend ...

4 comments:

  1. Glad your camera is back and as always fabulous quilts. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Can you tell me what is the fabric in quilts 1 and 2 as I'm always looking for cute westie fabric
    Thanks Pene and Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're thrilled to finally have your camera back.
    Those quilts are all great, they're going to have a hard time picking

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! We have a Westie too! Come by and visit me at Home in Douglas!

    ReplyDelete