Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Little Red Dress & Is That A Feather In Your Mouth!

 I finished this little red party dress last night and have to
say I hated working with this material.  I had another one
cut out but threw it away ... so that tells you ... I hate
this material!  It's taffeta.
Why can't I find westie buttons? 
 While I was taking the pics of the dress I saw the
red headed woodpecker on the tree by the dining 
room window.  Guess he was here for breakfast.
 Along with the redheaded pecker was this yellow headed bird.
I think this may be a pine warbler but will need to consult
my bird book to find out for sure.

Wishing you a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the birds are so pretty. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is really pretty. I've never worked with taffeta but I would have probably done the same thing if I didn't like working with it.
    I don't know my birds very well but that second one sure is a pretty one

    ReplyDelete