Sunday, December 15, 2013

St. Michaels Decorated With Lights


 We went to my favorite pizza joint for dinner a few nights
ago called Ava's.  I spotted Ava's stocking hanging above the
bar with about 40 others.
Ava is actually the owners daughters name.
 It was cold and damp when we left dinner but I still
managed to take some night photo's of our little town
of St. Michaels while Wilson was complaining he was cold.

 I never did make it to the g-bread display but I think it's
still open for another week or so.

 I haven't taken the time to go through the stores for ages
because when I'm in town ... I have 2 westies in tow.
 The candy store is one of my favorite shops.


 Yes, that is a full moon to the right of the steeple.

 Wilson didn't think this picture would turn out but I think 
it did and actually I think it turned out very well.
Wishing you a blessed holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so festive and charming. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a charming town and it looks lovely in lights

    ReplyDelete