Thursday, January 2, 2014

How Did You Spend New Year's Eve?

 Julep didn't make it until midnight.
She decided to take my spot on the sofa
and go to sleep so I covered her with once
was my blanket.   Lesson learned ... don't get up
if you value your spot on the sofa in my house.
In 2014 .... 
Julep will be 6 in April &
Derby will be 5 in May.
 Derby in his spot.  I think we need 3rd
sofa in this house.  One for the westies, 
one for me, and one for Wilson.
 I love our tree and all the decorations.
Wish I had a big closet to roll it into.
 Derby pulled my coat off the table so he could
{sniff} the fur ... what else is new.
 Our New Year's Eve was simple.
I made reservations at Theo's in St. Michaels.
We had an early seating at 6:00p.m. and
made it home by 7:30p.m.
We didn't care for the New Year's Eve specials
so Wilson ordered a prime filet and I
ordered a chicken caesar salad.
At home we changed into our lounge wear and 
watched Time Square on TV 
... all in all ... 
a perfect New Year's Eve in my book.  

2 comments:

  1. We think you had the right idea and we chilled out too and watched the fireworks on TV and had guests for dinner yesterday. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't go anywhere for New Years Eve. I worked during the day and then after dinner at home we lounged on the couch. I was asleep long before midnight

    ReplyDelete