Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sharing the Talents of Others ... Bayside Quilters Holiday Luncheon

 I'm a little behind schedule!  I forgot to share a few
photo's of the quilt guild holiday luncheon a few weeks back.  


 This is one creative lady who doesn't like to waste
a single inch of fabric.  With her leftovers she made
this beautiful jacket.  I used this fabric on some of my
Frozen quilts.
 I also made this panel into a quilt for a friend.  What
she used as a border fabric I used for the back fabric.
 Frozen ... would you believe I still have one left to finish.
Unbelievable detail!  Kathy didn't make this fish quilt 
but she did the quilting on her long arm.  

Wishing you a happy holiday season.
Today we are going over to take pictures and do some
measuring on our rental home ... moving date ...
mid-February!

2 comments:

  1. Wow even a jacket how cool is that! Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful quilts. That fish one is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete