Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fireworks from our window

 Spotted this on Facebook and had to share.
 I didn't realize we would have such a great view of the 
St. Michaels fireworks from our upstairs window.  
Nothing like sitting in the comfort of your home in
air conditioning watching the fireworks.  It was also nice
to look straight across the tree tops as opposed to be
looking straight up.  This was my first time seeing
the St. Michaels fireworks and they did a nice job.
 Maybe by next year I'll learn how to set my camera
to the right setting to get better pictures.

Ready for Pressing
Last night I finished adding the binding on 3 quilts so now
it's a matter of pressing and final pictures.   On the ironing board
is another nautical quilt 'in progress' ... pattern called 'Happy Place
that I pulled from the 'Quilt-it ... today' magazine.  

2 comments:

  1. Our town does fireworks and I can see them from our back yard. It's nice not having to go anywhere. Another blogger said that pic monkey has tips for taking fireworks. I don't know if they give you exact settings or not.
    Are you going to be building a fabric silo off of your new home?....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie Blue hated the fireworks, but nothing bother Finlay. Nothing. He's the king!

    ReplyDelete