Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Projects Completed

 The view from my sewing room during the first
tiny snow of the season.  More of that white stuff
is scheduled for our region this weekend.  I can't wait!
 My computer and the software I use to get out into the web
has been stuck ... maybe it's just the cold weather but none the
less it's very frustrating.  I decided to give Google Chrome a
try and ... here I am!  Now ... on to the picture [above].  I
love this flannel fabric and this set is going to a little
girl who lives in Pennsylvania with a Valentine's quilt.
 This fabric I found at our local JoAnn's store in the back
super sale section.  I think it was something like $2/yard.
This set is going to grand daughter Kaitlyn with her
new Valentine's Day quilt which is pictured below.
 This set I will be added to one of the westie rescue 
Facebook fund raising pages.
 Paris & Hearts Pinwheel quilt ... just for Kaitlyn.
The gray fabric has shiny gray arrows printed on it.
Perfect for V'day!
This quilt went together super fast.
 I purchased the back fabric on line and wish I had ordered
another two yards.  It would have made adorable pillowcases.
Yes ... we have geese in the yard!  More on that in
another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment