Saturday, February 27, 2016

What I Did This Week

 Our geese friends are still hanging out in the yard.  The
westies get a kick out of barking just to watch them fly.
 I mailed the St. Patty's Day quilt to sweet Marinna
and packed a few American Girl outfits in.  
 A simple jumper.  I added the center panel
to the front for more sparkle appeal.  Little girls
love sparkle ... the more the better I'm told.
 Julep by my sewing table ... saying ... hey mom
come give me a belly rub I'm ready to take a nap.
 This is Marinna's quilt made from leftover fabric from the
grand kids quilts.  I found my scalloped ruler and decided
to use it on this small quilt just for something different.

 I'm finishing up the stack of fabric called Tamera Kate by Moda.
This quilt is in need of a good pressing before I pack it away.
The second quilt which is in a snowball block pattern needs the
binding finished [today].  I still have a small stack of fabric
leftover that I would like to finish up from this line.
 I found a new pattern on-line that I like which I will use for
my mom's quilt.  I already divided the strips into sets of 4.
I'm looking to start sewing this tomorrow.
 If you like this grouping of fabrics ... here's the name.
That's it for today ... hopefully, it will be a low-key
type of day here in St. Michaels.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy. I wish I had your motivation. You always seem to get the job done. I keep looking at my projects and thinking "I should get started on that"...lol

    ReplyDelete