Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I Have A Lot To Show You!

 I just wanted to show you all my completed
projects ... so here they are.
 A FB friend can't wait for this quilt to be added
to a rescue auction.  She likes the red, white & blue theme.

 The Batik's ... four patch & bars pattern.

 Savannah's Christmas quilt.  You've seen this fabric
before ... I had enough to squeeze out 3 small quilts.
 It was hard to give up this adorable holiday fabric.
 Simple block with a happy color combination.
 Close-up of the fabric pattern.
... Now on to Halloween & Fall ...
 This Halloween fabric is perfect for Savannah ... so this is
her pillowcase which matches her quilt [pictured below].
 Each block size is 9-1/2" so this took less then 20 minutes
to sew together.   The black fabric has sparkle which you
can't see in the photo.   I really need to do more large
block quilts in the future. 
 With leftover fabric I made 4 napkins.
 I have a bunch of table runners in the works.  I heard a rumor
that our neighborhood will be having a yard sale so I want
to have a few things made just in case.  I'll post the other runners later.
Fall flowers are now in the basket on our porch
table.  I found these little battery operated lights at Marshall's
so I wove them through the silk flowers.  They give just enough
light on the table . . . as the days are growing shorter.

4 comments:

  1. Love love love the Halloween fabric! Can't believe its nearly fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric for the blue and read quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, your sewing machine must have a super high speed. I cannot believe how fast you produce quilts. And such beautiful color combinations. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you've been busy. They all look great

    ReplyDelete