Saturday, August 19, 2017

Same Block Different Fabric

 I'm going to say it one more time ... I love making this simple
quilt block.  On the right is the completed holiday quilt and 
over on the left is the start of an autumn quilt.
Sweet  Julep 
 Using a Jelly Roll [which is pre-cut 2-1/2" strips of 
fabric] cuts off a lot of time per block.
Waiting for the next step in completion of the block.
 Fall is right around the corner.
 Moving on to winter and snowflake fabric.

I'm ready to move on to the next step in the quilting process.
Today I spray basted 6 lap quilts and on Monday I hope
to start quilting.  That will clean off my table of open projects. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I love how changing out the fabrics can make it look like a whole different quilt

    ReplyDelete