Thursday, December 21, 2017


 I've been playing with flour, sugar, and holiday sprinkles.
This tray of goodies was taken to the neighborhood holiday party
 last night.  The festive table topper I made is still on my 
dining room table but I will probably pick it up when
we have our Eve-eve party.
 It's been ages since I've done some serious baking.  On this
side of the tray ... Oatmeal raisin chocolate chips, Cardamon
puffs with sifted powder sugar, Pecan shortbread cookies &
Chocolate Chip cookies.
 On the tray:  White cupcakes with simple vanilla icing,
Cranberry & orange sliced shortbread, Ginger spice spritz
[which is a new recipe] and Almond spritz cookies.

 Festive picks were a gift from Tamera [a neighbor].

 Our festive dining room.
 Waiting for Santa ... or anyone that walks by.
 Finishing up a few quilts ... this I named 'monkey business'.


 At the seashore quilt was made for a neighbor who has
a condo at the beach.  She loves the sun, surf and
sand so when I found that out I had to make her a
little something for her place.

I had enough fabric to make one starfish pillow that will go
with the quilt.  I'll be dropping that off at her place today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday Katie, You are so talented and have been so busy. I could have used you yesterday when two granddaughters and I made cookies-recipes we always made in California that didn't quite turn out here in Colorado(probably the elevation). Love the quilts and the pillow is darling! I had some left over Red Truck & Wreath fabric so making my two girls wall hangings/or table runners.

    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look so good. I didn't bake a single one this year. The quilts are both pretty and I like that pillow

    ReplyDelete