Friday, January 26, 2018

Unicorn Kisses from StudioE

 Isn't this a young Tom Selleck?
I was never a big fan of his but I enjoy "Blue Bloods".
 ... Unicorn Kisses ... 
This is one of the two collections of fabric Vanessa had sent
 to me to play work with.  Needless to say, I love the
challange of creating with no limits except to
stay within the fabric sent.
 The panel will be the focal point but I'm thinking of
doing something different.  Usually I would center it but 
I'm thinking outside the box so I'll play with moving
it to the left and then work from there.   We'll see.
Accompanying fabrics.
What little girl wouldn't love anything made with this fabric.  
 The white fabric will be kept in one piece because
it will be the center back of the quilt.  I'll need to
add fabric to the top/bottom to enlarge the length.
The good thing is I can use leftovers from the front.
Floating Hearts
It's time to focus on how I want to frame the panel so
that's it for today.
I'll post the second collection of fabric tomorrow.  

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you come up with is going to be wonderful. Any little girl would love a quilt made with these fabrics.
    I like Tom Selleck better in Blue Bloods than I did in Magnum P.I.

    ReplyDelete