Friday, February 2, 2018

Camp-a-Long Critters: The Quilt & The Pillowcase


Camp-a-Long Critters by STUDIOe
Wanting to do something different I placed the panel 
to the left then came up with a design for the right side.
 Adding 3 boarders gave this additional length on the
top as well as the bottom.
 The right side of this quilt is made up of a
3" x 3" square connected with a 3" x 6-1/2" rectangle.

 Making the right side first then trimming about a
1/2" off the panel worked perfectly to balance out 
the length of both pieces.
 I pieced together a few pieces from this collection
 to make the back of this quilt more interesting.

One matching pillowcase to go with the quilt.  I have
fabric left over from this collection I'll work with
later.  All the photo's have been sent off to Vanessa
to post on social media if she likes.
. . .
I'm about 90% packed for our cruise vacation and
personally can't wait to get out of this cold weather.
My goal is to try and finish four quilts I have so
I won't have any UFO's sitting in my sewing room
waiting for my return.  All this can be done very
easily if I don't get pulled by wanting to start a
new project on impulse.  

3 comments:

  1. I like how you did this. Such a cute quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    farmhouse curtains

    ReplyDelete