Friday, April 13, 2018

Halloween Is Officially Behind Me

 I'm officially finished with all projects involving the
"Too Cute to Spook" fabric line by Blank Quilting.
 When I'm sent a collection of fabric from the manufacture I
look for simple patterns that will show off the fabric.  I leave
those very detailed quilts to the designers.   My thinking is to
show other projects that are quick and easy. 
 This is a panel I used as the back of the quilt below.
 Simply 8" blocks in rows.

 A favorite of mine - simply an 8" block with a 2" border.
 Who doesn't love candy corns at Halloween.
From Moda's Super Hero's panel.  I have several more
Moda panels for dolls similar to these that I'm currently 
working on.  I also volunteered to work with Christmas fabric 
but was told that will not ship until May.  That's great so I can 
finish the dolls as well as that one quilt sitting on my sewing room
floor that I'm just not crazy about.

1 comment: