Monday, April 9, 2018

I Guess You Could Say I've Gone Batty!

This is one place mat from of the set of 4 made from 
Blank's Quilting 
"Too Cute to Spook"
I guess you could say I've gone batty over this fabric.
Let me say this right up front ...
I really had fun working with this collection.

 I found the cat pattern on Pinterest and the only thing
different I did was print it larger then the original design.

I have a drawer full of napkins rings and it was hard
to just use a few of them.



 I love these little bats!  Here again I printed out the pattern
larger then the artist designed plus I added the crystal eyes.
 Hard to see but there is bat in the glass.
Eight napkins + one bat.
 A bat on a quilt block.  I wasn't happy with the quilt
photo's I took so I will try again tomorrow.
 This quilt pattern is a great one to use to showcase
all the fabrics in this line.
 More bats on the quilt.


 I love this photo and now I can't wait for Halloween
so we can have a party.


I ran out of stuffing for the bats so it's off to the store I go.
 So ... stay tuned for a few more bats and three lap quilts.

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of fabrics. I can see why you had fun. Everything looks fantastic and you showcased all the items perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, and I love the bats and bat fabric with the Courtley Check. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete