Wednesday, April 4, 2018

It's Halloween In My Sewing Room: Too Cute To Spook by Blank Quilting


Spring is in the air but in my sewing room
it's definitely fall and Halloween.
 Too Cute to Spook by Blank Quilting
is the new selection of fabric I was sent to work with.
Halloween & Christmas themes are the top seasonal fabrics 
I love working with.
 The boy and his candy corns.

I was sent approximately 14 yards of fabric plus one panel.

While the other fabric is adorable the owls are my favorite.
 The panel.
 The way time flies by it will be Halloween before you know
it.  Maybe I should start working on my Xmas fabric next.
 What once was a layout ... is no more.

 One of the quilt tops - a simple framed block.
This was the layout Derby destroyed.   Since these are leftover's 
from the framed block quilt I needed to cut more anyway. 

2 comments: