Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Starting to Complete the Uncompleted

The back fabric I needed to complete all the quilt
tops is nicely pressed and now waiting for the next step.
 Derby smells MacDuffy on this stack of quilts.
I was side tracked working on 'Shore Thing' fabric line which
was the free fabric sent from Blank Quilting.  Now it's time
to go back and start finishing what I had started prior
to the arrival of said fabric.  
 One down {I think} 6 more to go!
This lap quilt was made using a jelly roll ...
 [that's 2-1/2" strips of fabric pre-cut in one fabric line]
 Back fabric.
 While this quilt was fun to make I didn't enjoy quilting 
it even with just the simple stitch-in-the-ditch technique.
 Derby

 The westies haven't had play time in the sewing room for awhile
so I'm not sure what sparked this activity.  Hanging over
there on the right is one of the holiday quilts I'm working
on finishing up.  Love this pattern of 'on point' blocks.
Sweet dreams Julep.
Julep on my roll of quilt batting.  I have enough
to keep me busy so I won't need to make her move.

... Today's Funny ...

1 comment:

  1. LOL that last one is funny. Julie and Derby look like they are having a good time

    ReplyDelete