Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Give a Dog a Bone

 Give a dog a bone and he's a happy pup.
 Julep trying to bury her bone.
 Rainy day out the sewing room window.
 Today's bone is a bison marrow bone.  I removed about
half of the marrow since it's very rich.

 Happy and busy westies.
 With the attention given to the bones I had some
peaceful sewing time.
This set of stockings, the quilt & two pillow cases [below]
are now added to a Facebook auction to raise 
funds for diabetic dogs.  

 The white snowflake fabric has sparkles.
 The back of the quilt.
I had one yard of the gingerbread house fabric
left so I split it on the fold and pulled another fabric
from my stash.  Hope all these brings in a few
good $'s for the canine diabetes group.

2 comments:

  1. Those should all bring a good price for the group. Those two sure are enjoying those bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those fresh (not Cooked ) Bison bones? Did you get them at the butcher or a grocery store? I have two Westies, Tulip and Tucker. They would love bones but I have never given them any. Do dogs automatically know what to do with them? I worry about choking, splinters, etc. Sorry for the interogation.

    ReplyDelete