Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Going A Little Batty

 Is it just me that thinks time is flying by so quickly?
It's enough to make me batty and I'm not even going
to post how many weeks until Xmas!
 I finished the cats and bats that were just hanging
around in my sewing room.
 Know this is hard to believe but these are the very first
dogs I cut out and never finished ... now they are finally done.
 More cats . . . and . . .
More bats
 Moving on to other sewing projects.
 The bird quilt will be taken to it's new home
this weekend not far from here.
 I've been asking myself the question ... why am I saving fabric?
After a serious conversation with myself I came to the
conclusion it's time to start using this up.
 The bird quilt back.
The back for the next quilt [blocks pictured below]
is pressed so that now Julep can nap on it.
Poor Derby has not been feeling well.  He has a nasty UTI and
has been on antibiotics which made him feel pretty lethargic. 
I called the vet on Monday to get another pill.  He's still
feeling sorta out of it but it's only been 2 days on the new
pill.  I'm watching him closely.  Julep goes in for a dental
cleaning on Tuesday.
 A set of pillowcases [as well as a holiday quilt] is on the way
to Kill Devil Hills [on the Outer Banks of NC].  I promised
this to the massage therapist we use while on vacation in Duck.
The new project ... just started.  I'm trying to decide
should I do one border as you see here or add a
second.  I'm leaving towards adding the second.

3 comments:

  1. Well when you go batty you do it in a very cute way. Love the bats, cats and dogs.
    Poor Derby. I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Time is going by really fast. Your Halloween work is really amazing. Love the bats and the cats. Really beautiful color patterns. Hope you are having a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete