Saturday, October 27, 2018

It's Almost Halloween

 It's almost Halloween and it's time for a small
party around our festive dining room  table.
 I have little sacks of candy as party favors.
 I hate to say this but as soon as Halloween is over
I'll be pulling out the Xmas boxes of decorations.

 The theme for this Halloween party is Italian.
Pasta with homemade meatballs are the main course.
Salad and garlic and cheese bread will round out the meal.
 Table center.
I baked French vanilla cupcakes and decorated them with 
home made butter cream icing. We are also have creepy 
finger cookies made by one of our guests.  
Julep - the neighborhood watch westie.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your table looks fabulous. I don't pull any Christmas stuff out until after Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julep is ready for the Trick or Treaters! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete