Saturday, December 8, 2018

Flannel on Sale

This time of year there is a big flannel sale at JoAnn Fabric.
Snuggle flannel is marked down to $2.50 a yard from the 
normal price of $7.00/yard.  The photo [above] are burp cloths.
These are made from leftover flannel scraps and have already been
given to Chris [at Outreach] to donate to Early Head Start program.
 Derby 
 I did get a little carried away making pillowcases.
Some will be given as Christmas gift and some I'm
going to stash away until they are needed by someone.





 I could have bought the bolt of winter sock monkey
fabric.  This set is going to my sister who loves
sock monkeys as much as I do.

 My set ... for my bed and ... my pillows.

If things go as planned I'd like to sit down with
my new sewing machine tomorrow.  YouTube has wonderful
instructional video's specifically on my B770 machine which
 can help me get over my fear.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at all those pillowcases. I like the fabric with the reindeer and the one with the bears and pine trees.

    ReplyDelete