Monday, January 21, 2019

How Many Quilts Will You Need Tonight?

 We will need a bunch of quilts tonight!
 Pillowcase set to go with the quilt I showed yesterday.
 The three sets of flannel cases are going to my
relative Karen who lives in Delaware.  She loves flannel 
pillowcases so these will get her and the husband
 through the winter months.


 Playing with a new pattern which is pretty simple.
Big blocks go together quickly and the pattern works out to
a size of 33" x 33".  I will add another border on just
the top and bottom so Outreach can finish and pass on.
 I have to admit this little quilt is really cute.  I'm going
to use the tiny heart fabric {pictured in the upper right
hand corner} to add the length to the top/bottom.
A neighbor sent me this photo of the eagle sitting
on our roof.  Now I know what happens when
I don't see birds in the backyard.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be needing a lot of quilts tonight.
    Have Julep and Derby spotted that eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eagle is huge! And we're needing lots of quilts here in the South, too!

    ReplyDelete