Friday, February 22, 2019

Sewing for "A Child's Haven"

 Long story short ... I was e-mailing photo's back to Jennifer at
Jaftex and one thing lead to another and she mentioned a group
in her neck of the woods called "A Child's Haven".  I offered to
 make a few things and send them to this organization in Greenville, SC.
 In the box I'm mailing today includes 19 taggies.
These are like little security blankets for kids and the
ribbon around the ends give them something to 
fiddle with [not to mention learning colors and 
feeling textures].  These are made using leftover flannel.

 Burp cloths = 19
Also made out of leftover flannel.
I had 3 pillowcases already made up and I tossed them into
the box as well.  They need cases for the kids and
I'll be making more later on after I get a few other
projects completed.  
Here is the link to "A Child's Haven" if you would
like to learn more about this group:

1 comment:

  1. What a nice thing for you to do. I bet they will really appreciate all of those.

    ReplyDelete