Thursday, April 11, 2019

Hand Made by Henry Glass Fabrics

Fabric Line:  Hand Made by Paula Joerling
By:  Henry Glass & Co., Inc.
I finally got around to working with this [free] fabric
that Jeniffer sent me several weeks ago.
 While this line is something I normally won't work
with I have to admit the small quilt turned out nicely.
I'm toying with the idea of hanging it in my sewing room.
There are two additional fabrics in this collection which I
didn't use.   They will go into another project at some point.
The sample bibs I sent to A Child's Haven were okay for
babies but they really needed something sized for
a toddler.  I found two patterns on Pinterest that I liked.
These will be ready to mail as soon as I get the snaps
on.  This sounds crazy but I like making baby bibs.
It could because they don't involve much thinking.

1 comment: