Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Once in a Blue Mood for Blank Quilting

 Once in a Blue Mood by Yolanda Fundora
for
Blank Quilting
 When I looked at this collection I thought . . . what in the
world am I going to do with all these blues.  
 But with Derby's help we search through all my quilting patterns 
and came up with one that we thought would work nicely.

 We were a little confused [at first] with all the different types
of designs and shades of blue.
 Derby gave up trying to figure out what prints worked
with each other and he basically told me to figure it out.

Julep was only interested in the 'finished product'.
Quilt Top #1 
Once I made the first quilt top I fell in love with the fabric
line as well as the quilt pattern and my initial fear was gone.
 Quilt Top #2
 Quilt Top #3




At some point I will finish making them into quilts but for
they will be put away until I find a home for them.
.. .. ..
The next collection I'll be working with is called
"Loads of Fun" by Chelsea Designworks
for Studioe Designs.

Wishing you a great & safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. Blue has always been my favorite color. All three patterns are great but I think the second one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete