Sunday, August 25, 2019

Finished Lap Quilts


This was the original kit I ordered.  I had all the block made as
specified.  Then I thought ... why make one large quilt
when I can make two lap quilts.  
 I took extra time when quilting this because it's for me.
The red scroll design is just one of the many options that
come pre-loaded into the Bernina.
 Add the red 'x' accent along the gray lines.
A row of embroidered red snowflakes.
 Yuletide Cheer:  Quilt #1
I did outlined the truck and put fancy stitching
on the front grill. 
 Yuletide Cheer:  Quilt #2
 Two quilt are always better than one!

Derby
 Gypsy Dreams: Quilt #1

A few photo's I turned in to Jaftex for social media postings.  

 I know I send Jaftex more photo's than they can use but it's
nice for them to have options for posting.
Gyspy Dreams:  Quilt #2



 This was a gorgeous and fun collection to work with.


 Liberty Star
I'm close to finishing my work with this line and am planning
to sew the bindings on this & the second quilt.
The photo's do not show the details in the cream accent fabrics
[there are 3 different patterns].  When I take the final photo's
to send in I'll work on getting pictures.
While this is a line I normally wouldn't buy I'm
very happy with the way both quilts turned out.

1 comment:

  1. All the quilts look wonderful. Great idea making two instead of one on the Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete