Monday, September 16, 2019

Hello!

 I've been here - I've been there - I've been
in my sewing room - I've been in 
Baltimore [to see my mom] and I've been in
Annapolis to pick up our new 2019 Lexus RX350.
 This quilt top was made several months ago and was
just completed.  It has a new home with a little girl.
Burp cloths went to a new mom who is due next month.
 Yesterday the westies got a bath much to their dismay.
 Julep
 I've been in a bib making mode.  Some have terry cloth
on the back which is a real mess to work with the others
have a heavier weight cotton.
 While it took longer I decided to sew fancy designs in 
the center of each bib.
 There are four different sizes.
 Total Bibs = 29 
These will be passed on to Outreach to share with
Early Head Start and maybe one other group ... it's
totally up to Chris as to who gets what.
Westie Bibs
It will be give-a-way time on my Facebook group
WESTIES HEALTH -- FROM EARS TO TAIL
in a few days.  Wonder how many comments I'll get
on these ... I'm betting a bunch.

1 comment: