Sunday, January 12, 2020

Peacock Pavilion - Designed by Delphine Corbin - Blank Quilting

 This is the newest fabric collection I received.
I love the rich colors in the coordinating prints
not to mention that gorgeous peacock panel.

 Designed by:  Delphine Corbin
For:  Blank Quilting
Collection Name:  Peacock Pavilion
Ships:  January 2020

 This year I'm 
Brand Ambassador for Blank Quilting.
I'm very excited and look forward to the collections
that are chosen for me to work with in 2020.
 Here is one of the projects I made using the 
collection Peacock Pavilion.  I've been wanting
to make this pattern for a long time and I was
sent enough background fabric to finally create it.
 I like this pattern and want to make it again.
I used the beautiful peacock panel with my own design around
it.  Also, I had enough fabric left over to cut 8" blocks
and do a simple layout which I'll donate to Outreach to
finish.  I used every inch of fabric to make up the 3 quilts 
so I'll have to pull from my stash to make the bindings
for the quilts.
Still need to take the official pictures of the quilts today.
I need to turn them with a description for posting.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty collection. I like the design on that quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics that coordinate with the peacock fabric are all pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete