Sunday, March 22, 2020

A Box of Chery's Cookies

 I had a nice surprise on Saturday when the Fed-X guy
placed a small box by my front door.  This was from Cheryl's
Cookies and was a thank you from Nancy {our former neighbor}.
Nancy noticed a quilt I had made with horses as a theme.
As a back story ... we had a neighbor who loved horses and
had a terrible accident while riding.  This was several
years ago and she will never come back to her house.
She is in long-term care and her house was sold.
It's a tragic story all around. 
Nancy arranged for a friend from church to pick up the
quilt to take to the long term care facility for Marie.
That's the story in a nutshell.

Sending a big THANK YOU
to NANCY for Chery's Cookies!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise. I had a cousin who had an accident while riding a horse. I can't remember what exactly happened but she was in serious condition for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete