Friday, March 20, 2020

"Live Free" by Henry Glass & Co., Inc.

 I love surprise fabric deliveries!
 This panel makes a YoYo wreath but I seriously
doubt if I will make it.  If anyone has an idea what else I 
could do with this please let me know.
The "Live Free" collection was left at my door several days ago.
I finally got time to post the photo's.
 On another note ... Julep started limping on her back leg. 
Not good ... I tried to keep her on the low-key
side for a few day [no steps, no running, no jumping].
I had pain meds on-hand as well as a pain med with anti-
inflammatory.  These seemed to do the trick.  The vet gave me
a refill on the pills and so far she is doing okay.
Summer and the 4th of July will be here before you know it.

 This pattern took a little longer then most I put together.


Second quilt layout and trying to decide on 
a border fabrics I like. 
 My design layout using leftover pieces for quilt number 3.
When I turn in photo's for social media they like to show
projects in progress.
Three "Live Free" tops done so far.  
I may finish the one on the right and then turn in the
other two to the guild to finish up and give to a
Veteran in need.  I enlisted Wilson to go with me to
the harbor in St. Michaels on Monday to take
pictures by the water and the canons.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this fabric. What a great idea to give them to veterans. With the circles for the yo-yos maybe you coulc make ornaments or little pin cushions?
    Hope Julep is doing better.

    ReplyDelete